IDOM accompanies the client in the paradigm shift that involves the conception of the recovery of contaminated soils, creating places of opportunity
IDOM responds to client needs in the following fields:
- Soil quality investigations carried out using specialized methodology
- Advice on intervention alternatives in contaminated soils and cost estimation using sustainability parameters
- Review and verification of studies and projects carried out by third parties
- Comprehensive decontamination projects for contaminated soils and environmental liabilities
- Environmental monitoring of decontamination works
- Comprehensive specialized assistance in the process of obtaining environmental licenses and the Declaration of Soil Quality
In addition, IDOM is part of the NICOLE Network for the Investigation of contaminated soils and industrial environmental liabilities in Europe and is accredited as an inspection body according to ISO 17020.
Environmental recovery, integration into the urban project thanks to the development of numerous quality public spaces, and promotion of social mobility are some...
IDOM is developing the Masterplan of various planning areas in the city of Jubail, Saudi Arabia, specifically in the districts of Al-Fasil (AFD),...
Soil research and environmental monitoring of the Remediation in Bolueta (Bilbao).
Due Diligence Phase I, Phase II and Phase III
IDOM has carried out the urban and environmental recovery of a 45,000 m² plot originally occupied by the industrial ruins of the abandoned...