Implementation of the corporate business model using SAP S4/Hana
India | Spain
AMPO is an industrial cooperative that is dedicated to the integral manufacture of valves for the Oil & Gas sector. The organization has 600 to 800 people in 2 locations: Idiazabal (Foundry, Machining and Valves) and India Valves. The Group has a turnover of €100 M/year.
Implementing SAP S4/Hana throughout the value chain
The “Implementation of the corporate business model” project aims to implement SAP S4/Hana throughout its value chain, consisting of:
- Engineering: integration of SolidWorks into SAP, as the origin of the product master, and development of the commercial configurator.
- Commercial: offer and sale of casting products (with the option of machining), valves and after-sales services.
- Production: planning and production of cast elements, machining and valve assembly.
- Purchasing: provisioning and management of material flows (supply chain management).
- Logistics: expedition management and chaotic warehouses (WM).
- Quality: monitoring of product quality according to international industry standards.
- Finance and controlling: financial management (administration) and cost control.
- Functional design of business processes (BBP)
- System construction
- Parameterization of the solution
- Development of custom AMPO solutions
- Validation of the AMPO model with business: unit and integral tests of the process
- Transversal training of the entire AMPO team
- System boot and support
Comprehensive Training Plan
Definition and Implementation of an Integral Business Model - SAP S4HANA
Integration of the AMPO Document Management Model in SAP