OE/PMC Steel – CELSA France
New Rolling Mill for Wire Coils
In their existing Steel Plant in Boucau, Bayonne, CELSA FRANCE is developing a project for a new steel rolling mill. This facility currently has a steelworks for the manufacture of steel by melting scrap in an electric arc furnace.
IDOM is acting as Owner’s Engineer (OE/PMC) for the Project. The scope of work includes:
- Legal-administrative procedure management.
- Construction and document control.
- Basic design and procurement management for the integration of the project equipment and systems with the existing plant (BoP).
- Schedule and cost control.
- Revision of the project technical documentation.
- On-site technical assistance.
- Civil engineering construction supervision and QA/QC control.