Sludge Management Plan originating from a WWTP
IDOM has the tools, knowledge and experience to achieve maximum efficiency in the water cycle.
Some of the possible fields of application are:
- Efficiency in the process: analyze and model the processes that obtain the best product.
- Energy: minimize electricity consumption, through the application of specific electrical simulation software.
- Efficiency in the operation: design the processes taking into account the operating procedures, such as cleaning and preventive maintenance.
- Use of resources: inclusion of complementary generation modes that allow a self-supply of the installation, such as photovoltaic energy or sludge energy recovery.
- Water treatment and transport plants and systems must incorporate efficiency as one of their basic pillars
Water treatment and transport plants and systems must incorporate efficiency as one of their basic pillars
Within this plan, the energy use of the sludge generated during the operation of the wastewater purification stations (WWTP) is planned, as a means of reducing energy consumption.