October 4, 2018
The end result is an executive project based on the following objectives:
- A network of urban infrastructures managed by a computing platform.
- Smart networks, monitored and remotely managed services, minimizing consumption of natural resources.
This project is a challenge in the country because it proposes new ways of operating non-existent today:
- Use of recycled water and billing.
- Power generation and resale to the national distributor.
- Need for specific infrastructure in real estates of Digital City for power generation and the use and recycling of rainwater and sanitary water.
PHOTO / IMAGE
Staff of the Digital Creative City Master Trust (Elsa Díaz & Jessica Lau) and part of the IDOM team (Mikel Arroyo & Miguel Antonio Blanco).