December 16, 2020
Activities carried out and scheduled for 2021
- TECHMI. Activity carried out in secondary education centers in order to promote the interest of children and young people in research, innovation, science and engineering, with the participation of more than 2,000 students.
- Women and Engineer Role Model Sessions with children and young people in primary, secondary and vocational education centers (held in more than 200 centers) with the aim of increasing motivation to choose scientific-technological careers, with junior engineering speakers from the Women and Engineer (W&E) community (more than 2,500 people) and the companies sponsoring the project.
- W&E mentoring program in which professionals with positions of responsibility in companies sponsoring the project accompany, sharing their experience, with young people who are about to finish their studies in Engineering. Its main objective is the identification and recruitment of female STEM talent.
- In-company mentoring program in which professionals with positions of responsibility in companies accompany and share their experience with engineers and other professionals who have just joined the company. Program developed at ADIF.
- Agreement with the association "empoWErment4STEAM" to carry out workshops to promote entrepreneurship in women.
- Conferences within the "They, leaders of technological change" program, organized with ORACLE, with the collaboration of ADIF, RED Eléctrica and NIPPON GASES.
- M&I Start! (W&E Start) Initiative to help young women with an entrepreneurial vocation to design new business models and develop their startups.
PHOTO / IMAGE
From the left, Antonio Colino, president of the Royal Academy of Engineering, and Elena Salgado, the president of the Council. In the center right, Almudena Bautista.