Corporate sustainability solutions for EUIPO (European Union Intellectual Property Office)
Within the framework contract entered into with the EUIPO (Office of Intellectual Property of the European Union), IDOM provides support services for corporate sustainability, among which are:
- Maintenance of the EMAS certified Environmental Management System (calculation of indicators, Annual Environmental Declarations, etc.)
- Green Public Procurement Criteria
- Management of the environmental aspects of the strategic plan
- Implementation of BREEAM requirements for sustainable building certification, sustainable mobility, etc.
- Implementation of an energy management system according to ISO 50001