4 Biomass plants – 20 MWe each
Technical assistance to obtain the necessary permits in order to include in the Preliminary Allocation Register four new electric energy generating plants from biomass feedstocks (forest and/or energy crops) of 20 MWe each.
The scope of work include:
- the preliminary engineering
- the environmental impact assessment
- the Integrated Environmental Authorization
- collection and waste projects
- drafting of the electricity evacuation line
And the rest of necessary documents and studies to obtain the necessary authorizations.