Innovation & Entrepreneurship at the Universidad Militar Nueva Granada
Provision of consulting services for the implementation of an innovation and entrepreneurship model through (1) the design and implementation of the operating model of the hub (2) the implementation of the open innovation model (3) the construction of the UMNG entrepreneurship model.
The project aims to promote and strengthen the institutional capacities of science, technology and innovation of the Universidad Militar Nueva Granada and is aimed at teachers, students, graduates, administrators, managers and external co-investigators.
IDOM experts have carried out different actions to address the project:
- Definition of the functionalities and features required for the Eureka web site
- Dynamization of the website
- Planning and prospection of the use of the spaces.
- Focus on innovation, technology, and new trends, through practical spaces such as Bootcamps and masterclasses.
- Definition and development of socialization spaces with external stakeholders.
- Entrepreneurship spaces with universities and incubators.
- Accompaniment in the inclusion of the open innovation model within the University’s STI statute and policy.
- Implementation of the open innovation model
- Design of the entrepreneurship route and accompaniment in its implementation.
The main objective of IDOM is to promote the transformation and improvement of the competitiveness of the Universidad Militar Nueva Granada through the design and implementation of a model of innovation and entrepreneurship, contributing all our experience, knowledge, and experts, both national and international, to the project.