Modernization of the electrical system of the Gaviota gas storage platform in the Basque Country
IDOM has developed the engineering services to modernize the electrical system of the onshore terminal of the Gaviota underground gas storage plant, located in the Basque Country and owned by ENAGAS.
The system consists of a 30-kV main substation, a 6-kV switch and a 0.4 kV main switch, including automation from the DCS.
The scope of services provided by IDOM included the following:
- On-site review of the baseline data
- Basic engineering
- Integration of the power control system
- Detailed Engineering
- Technical assistance during the procurement phase
- Technical assistance during FAT tests
- Construction supervision
- Technical assistance during commissioning
Technical Assistance during Commissioning
Technical Assistance during construction