IDOM's presence in the mining sector has grown considerably in recent years, with activity on several continents.
Our specific services within the sector include:
- Complete engineering of Mineral process plants
- Process engineering (Cu, Fe, polymetallic, Li and salts)
- Pre- and Feasibility Studies, bankable and search for financing
- Tailings engineering
- Independent Peer Review (IPR)
- Basic and detailed engineering
- Comprehensive project management services: EPCM, PMC, Owner's Engineering
- Engineering and management of reforms in plant shutdowns
- Implementation of BIM methodology for project design and management
- Implementation and improvements of the PMO for Clients
- OPEX engineering and process optimization
- Process and transport logistics
- Water management
- Environmental services
- Digital transformation: digital twin, plant monitoring, virtual reality and information management
ICL/Iberpotash extracts silvinite in its mines in Barcelona, which it subsequently uses for the production of potash. In order to double the capacity...
November 21, 2019
The entire Spanish mining industry and many international actors met at the 3rd edition of the International Mining and Minerals Hall (MMH), held at the...