IDOM's presence in the mining sector has grown considerably in recent years, with activity on several continents.
Our specific services within the sector include:
- Complete engineering of Mineral process plants
- Process engineering (Cu, Fe, polymetallic, Li and salts)
- Pre- and Feasibility Studies, bankable and search for financing
- Tailings engineering
- Independent Peer Review (IPR)
- Basic and detailed engineering
- Comprehensive project management services: EPCM, PMC, Owner's Engineering
- Engineering and management of reforms in plant shutdowns
- Implementation of BIM methodology for project design and management
- Implementation and improvements of the PMO for Clients
- OPEX engineering and process optimization
- Process and transport logistics
- Water management
- Environmental services
- Digital transformation: digital twin, plant monitoring, virtual reality and information management
Potash – Iberpotash, ICL Iberia
Flotation unite in Súria, Barcelona
ICL/Iberpotash extracts silvinite in its mines in Barcelona, which it subsequently uses for the production of potash. In order to double the capacity...
July 28, 2020
Strengthened presence in Latin American mining
IDOM and KEYPRO Engineering have signed a collaboration agreement to serve the mining market in Peru and other countries in the region. Through this strategic...
November 21, 2019
Participating in the Mining and Minerals Hall 2019 Event
The entire Spanish mining industry and many international actors met at the 3rd edition of the International Mining and Minerals Hall (MMH), held at the...
October 9, 2019
Present at the PERUMIN 34 Mining Convention
PERUMIN 34, the second largest mining convention in the world, was held in the city of Arequipa (Peru) from September 16 to 20, bringing together...